Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tooth Fairy Away!!!

February 2010:

We were driving around running some errands and Beene said, "Mom, Dad... my tooth just came out!" She wasn't freaking out, but you could see it was coming soon, so Daddy turned around, (I was driving) and chatted with her and they laughed about how cool it was. She calmed down and daddy kept it safe until bed time!

My little girl and her FIRST lost tooth!! Jonathan and I are wondering where she got those genetics from... we both didn't start losing our teeth until 2nd Grade, and here she is in Kindergarten!!!

The tooth, it was nice and pearly white... the Tooth Fairy I am sure was proud of it!!

When I was little, I had a little pillow with a pocket in it for my lost teeth... at our house we have a baggie!!!


Here she is putting it under her pillow... the Tooth Fairy better come quick!!! She was sooo excited!!!
Well, the Tooth Fairy had a really hard time getting under her pillow to switch the tooth for cash... so she called in a helper, we'll call him the Molanator... and he was successful at the switch! It was hard for the Tooth Fairy because Beene sleeps next to the wall, and she had to climb on the bed without waking up 2 little girls in the meantime!!!
But, our first experience was a great one!!! I am sure it will happen again soon, she has a total of 6 loose teeth now!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

like to get between her pretty legs.

Anonymous said...

shes cute

Anonymous said...

love the photo of her on the bed with her legs open. it would be even better if we could see her panties though