Wednesday, October 6, 2010

We have sitting...

March 2010:

My little Buddy is the best waker upper in the family! He is always so happy and pleasant! We could all use a few lessons from him, I think! He is always up as soon as the sun shines in his window... which doesn't always make me super happy... but I'm working on it!

Anywho... one day he was taking his morning nap and woke up, and I heard him chatting away and went in to peek on him... this is what I found (so much for peekin')!

Such a happy handsome boy!! He just makes me melt when he looks at me like that!!! You?

On to the topic at hand here...We have been working on his strength and the whole sitting up by himself thing for a while now and so I thought we'd give it a try...

We're sitting...

We're getting excited and starting to lean...


Ohhhh! It was a good try, and a good lesson that doing it in the nice soft crib is better than doing this on the hard floor!! Good Job Buddy!!! You are almost there!

No comments: