Monday, October 4, 2010

Kids... fun, fun kids!

January 2010

The kids make me smile on a daily basis! They are always doing something crazy silly! These are just a few things that I thought I would share!

Buddy and April are good friends! She is older than he is, and so he is watching her every move, and wanting to be mobile to catch up with her. They are really cute to watch! We love our babies!!!

This was the day after we moved in... Joseph and Laurie and Jason came over to help us unpack some things and eat with us for sunday dinner. We had so many things out and about on the main floor that it was NOT kid safe in anyway. Our gate was lost in the mountain of boxes and so the crib parts were the next best thing! The girls kept pretending that they were locked up in a tower and that a prince was going to come save them. April did not think it was so cool... she wanted her mommy and daddy!!

Buddy has found his toes! He loves them and is found in a little ball at all times! He is amazed that they are attatched!!!


My babies! They are so stinkin cute, I just can't stand it!!! I'm sorry... I just can't!



The girls had a twinner day... twinner hair, twinner petshop shirts, and twinner apples!! It was a fun day!!!
Jeremy is at school at Snow College for the semester, and we miss him horribly! I actually cried when he came to say goodbye!! Luckily we will see him on some weekends.




No comments: