Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Grandpa fun!

January 2010:

My parents came up to see the house. The girls were excited as always and could not wait to see their Grandma and Grandpa!! We had to decorate for Valentines day as soon as we could find the decorations in our piles of boxes...because we have kids who are HOLIDAY NUTS!!! So, to make for some more Valentines fun, my parents came up for the day and just so happend to have brought some loot for the girlas, and a high chair for Buddy!!!

Here you see my dad, aka grandpa being a VERY good sport!!! They had lots of fun puting in clippies and trying to put his hair...what he has left anyway... into ponytails. We laughed and laughed because this picture is he and I 20 someodd years ago... I used to do this to him everyday!! What a great guy!!!

These girls LOVE thier Grandpa!! He spoils them and will let them do whatever they want to him!!!

No comments: