Monday, October 4, 2010

New Year... New house!

January 2010!!

We moved our little family over to Logan from Providence in January! We found a house that we really like, and the kids have a big playroom. We appreciate all the help that we got, most of it last minute. It was freezing cold (literaly... it was below zero!) and we took our last load over at 3:00 in the morning. Needless to say that our downstairs family room and garage were full to the brim with boxes. It took us days to find all the necessities and get things put back together. But, it was a good change for us. I miss my friends dearly, and so do the girls. However, things happen for reasons and we just go with the flow.

We decided to keep Beene at her same school though, since moving was just too much change for her. So, we drive her to school everyday and pick her up. Julles and I stayed with our Joy School group and so on tuesdays and thursday's I try to stay close by, that way I am not going back and forth all morning! I look forward to next year when the kids will go to the school that is only a few blocks away!!


While we were packing, I put Julles in charge of playing with Buddy! I was in the kitchen and I heard her making something with paper... then all of the sudden... TADA baker buddy boy! She got a white lunch sack and made him a hat! This is the only hat that he has left on for more than two seconds!! A+ for Julles for making him even cuter!!!



Our new home, with the garage almost cleaned out enough to park one of the cars in! Fun times ahead in the new year to come!

No comments: