Thursday, January 22, 2009

ohhh kids!

The other night I was catching up on some of my blogs that I read, and I came across one posted by one of the cute gals that I teach with. Her little boy Caleb is in our class, and he is a sweety! Beene and the other kids have been "getting married" since last year.... don't you remember the "weddings" you used to have in elementary school out in the field? I knew that when school was at my house that Beene and Caleb had "gotten married", but this is hillarious!!!

I got this exerpt from her blog....

"With Brielle having given him the cold shoulder on Sunday he asked Jillian if she would marry him at preschool on Monday. Jillian apparently agreed and he found himself on the track to marriage again. Their teacher told me that she found a lot of humor in watching him put his arm around her and her laying her head on his chest. She said that he also tried to plant a kiss on her a few times but luckily that was going a little too far for her. When I talked to him about it he tried to settle my fears by telling me that he is “not getting married until I am six.” I thought it was only girls that dreamed about getting married in preschool. I haven’t heard much about Jillian this week. They are no longer allowed to sit by each other in school or to play “the Princess Leia Game.” "

After reading this, I asked Beene if Caleb had tried to kiss her at school, and she turned bright red and nodded! The next day I took her to school, and Caleb just happend to get there at the same time, we were all walking to the door and Beene jumped up on the snow, so that Caleb could pass... I looked at her with shock, and she said, "I don't want him to kiss me!"

Funny preschool times!!!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

That is too funny! It is kind of crazy when you realize your baby is talking about getting married...even if it isn't for a long time! Sabrina has found the boy she is going to marry in preschool too. His name is Bradly. Apparently Bradly tells his parents the same thing! I, on the other hand, married the best friend of my preschool boyfriend (who also happened to be in preschool with us). At our wedding luncheon he introduced himself as "Teresa's first boyfriend"! It was pretty funny!