Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday 2008 family photo...

Yesterday, Jonathan decided we needed a good family picture since our last one was when Beene was a baby and it was at our family reunion in Bear Lake, taken by my dad! So, he went to work... and this is what he came up with...

Bottom: (l-r) Joseph, Jeremy, and Jason; Sides: Julles, Jillian; Top: Jamie and Jonathan

Me and my hot hubby!!! We are even trying to hold hands!!! Aren't we cute? I especially like that he put me in a belly shirt!! Beene had the giggles all night last night about the fact that you could see my belly button. She asked me, "Mom, isn't your belly button one of your privates?" I am glad that she remembered that Miss Hillary from our Good Touch Bad Touch classes told the kids that your private parts are covered by your swimming suit... but I had to inform her that it is not a private part!!!


We also made a whole Photo Studio... with different sceneries. It was a great thing for us to do with eachother!!!



Here is our REAL family holiday picture... actually just the kids, but this is the first picture of all our kids alone together ever!!!


L to R- Bottom: Jillian and Julles; Top: Jeremy, Jason, and Joseph

If you notice... in the Lego picture Jeremy is wearing a white hat... it is not a cowboy hat... it is his favorite white hat (seen in above picture) that he wears ALL the time!!!

3 comments:

theamazingjohnsons said...

That's adorable! What a cute idea.

keri said...

love the 'lego' family photo!!! they look just like you...of course you always wear a belly shirt!!! see you at cupo of cheer!!
smiles

Emily said...

Love the family photo...but where's photos of the rest of December? I've been missing my blogging buddy!