Monday, January 5, 2009

I'mmmmm Baaaack!!!

If you haven't read Jonathan's latest blog entry, then you don't know!!! I AM PREGNANT!!!

It is a huge surprise, and one that we were really shocked about at first, but are very excited and this baby will finish our family off just right. I am not sure exactly how far along I am. But, I go to my first nurse consultation on thursday and then next friday I go in for my dr visit and he will do my ultra sound to find out my due date. I think I am about 10 weeks, or I am having twins at 6 weeks... my pants no longer fit me and the girls tell me I have a HUGE belly!! I am showing much faster with this one than with my other two! I haven't been sick at all... just SUPER SUPER TIRED!!!

I am eager to see what this baby is going to be. Beenie and Julles think its going to be a BOY! They are very excited, and can't wait to see it. Beene's first worry when we told her that mommy had a baby in her belly was, "who will be with me when you go to the hospital?" She thought that she would be alone while I was delivering. We made her feel better about that, and then she kept asking me if I "REALLY" had a baby in my belly. Julles' first reaction was lifting up my shirt and telling me "no you don't!!" They are both so cute, they talk to my tummy all the time and call it "Baby Johnson". Julles is now very excited to be a "big sister" instead of the "lil sister".

I know I have been MIA lately, December was a super busy month with teaching and lots of exciting things happening. Now that things are back in routine, with school back in and Jonathan and Rick back on the phone to work, I can get back into my fun activities that I love!!!

There will be lots of photo's and updates coming!

7 comments:

amber said...

Congratulations!! How very exciting and how very exciting to not be sick!!

theamazingjohnsons said...

I'm so happy that you aren't sick! I wonder what that would be like. :) I'm sure you're not having twins. It's just your third baby. With my third I got chubby right away and I have heard a lot of people say the same thing.

keri said...

i am so glad to see a post from you!! happy to have you back in the blogging world!! sounds like jillian and julles are getting very excited for 'baby johnson' you better start thinking of 'j' names...are there any left??? you have 7 already!!!! lets get together soon with the girls!
congrats again. hey...you missed bunco, where were you??? i lost but not big enough for a prize!!!
smiles

Emily said...

It's about time!!! And Congrats on the new baby!

Leslie said...

HOW EXCITING!! Congratulations!! Looks like you need a girl to even out the score tho. But boys are cute too!!! Im glad you found my blog!

Kris said...

That's excellent news! Congratulations!

Biffy said...

Congratulations, Jamie!!! What a shocker! I hope you feel okay. This is one lucky baby to have you for a mommy. You're wonderful!