Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tag...

Emily tagged me in her Christmas tag post... here goes!!

1. WRAPPING PAPER OR GIFT BAGS? Wrapping Paper, it takes longer to open!!

2. REAL OR ARTIFICIAL TREE? Well, Beene informed me today that our tree is FAKE!!! But, I love not having all the needles all over the carpet!!! Just a side note... I really like my pre lit one!!!

3. WHEN DO YOU PUT UP THE TREE? The weekend after Thanksgiving.

4. WHEN DO YOU TAKE THE TREE DOWN? New Years Day or the day after

5. DO YOU LIKE EGGNOG? yep, but it has to be half nog and half milk... otherwise it is just too thick!

6. FAVORITE GIFT RECEIVED AS A CHILD? I would have to say that I don't have one particular present, but I really enjoyed my baby doll I would get from Santa every year!!

7. WORST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVERY RECEIVED? Well, my mom works with elderly people, and they give some doozies. I would have to say that the worst was the one that was all wrapped up, and put under the tree... however, when my mom opened it on Christmas morning, we realized that it was a meal with meat of some kind!! EWWWW... We learned that year to open all the present's she got from her little grandma's and grandpa's the day she got them.

8. HARDEST PERSON TO BUY FOR? Joseph

9. EASIEST PERSON TO BUY FOR? that would be "people" in my case... Beene and Julles

10. DO YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE? Yes... we have two glass ones and then the girls have two that they can play with. Our favorite kid one is the one they got last year for Christmas, it is the Little People Nativity set... super cute and to die for!!!

11. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE? The Santa Claus Movie's and Polar Express

12. WHEN DO YOU START SHOPPING? It veries every year... this year it started the week before Thanksgiving!

13. HAVE YOU EVER RE-GIFTED A GIFT? I'm sure I have, but I don't remember to who and what it was!!

14. FAVORITE THING TO EAT AT CHRISTMAS? I really like all the treats!!!

15. COLOR OF LIGHTS ON THE TREE? White, they are peaceful, and make my burgendy and cream ornaments just pop!!

16. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG? Oh Holy Night, as long as it is not sung by Celine Dion!!

17. TRAVEL AT CHRISTMAS OR STAY HOME? Stay Home, I have become a hermit on Christmas!!!

18. CAN YOU NAME ALL OF SANTA'S REINDEER? Yes, but I have to sing the song or I can't!!!

19. ANGEL OR STAR ON TOP OF THE TREE? A beautiful Angel

20. WHEN DO YOU OPEN PRESENTS - CHRISTMAS EVE OR CHRISTMAS DAY? It was a tradition in my family growing up that our parents would all bring us one gift to whoever's home we were having our big Christmas Eve party, and then we would all open up our jammies, and drive home all cozy warm. So, I have adopted that into my little family and the girls open jammies up on the 24th, and then all the rest are opened on Christmas Day.

21. MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT THIS TIME OF YEAR? All the freaking long lines everywhere you go.

22. FAVORITE ORNAMENT ON THE TREE? Thanks to my sister Stacey, I have a beautiful golden humming bird ornament on my tree this year to remind me that my grammer is watching over us. I love it!!!

23. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS? I am super happy with all that I have been blessed with, and don't want for a thing!!!

This is a pretty fun little post... I tag Tiff, Annika, Jessica, Amber and Chelsie

2 comments:

Biffy said...

I am with you on the fake Christmas trees! My fake one looks great, I only had to buy it once, and I don't have needles all over. And c'mon, the real ones don't smell that strong anyway :). Merry Christmas!

Skip said...

I will send you some pictures of the "1225" steam train from by Moms old house, they actually came out and filmed this engine to base the Polar Express train on. It is based in Owosso.
Have a Great Christmas and a better 2009
Skip