Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Johnson J's...

All of the grandchildren on Jonathan's side of the family all have a name that starts with a "J".

This year for Thanksgiving, we went down to Jonathan's little sister's home in South Jordan. We were lucky to be able to have the boys with us this year, and so we had all of the Johnson grandkids there. They are all getting so old, who knows if we will all be together again like this... so we had to capture the kids in some pictures. Jonathan's mom, Shirley called them her "beauties". There was nothing she loved more than her grandchildren. I wish she would have been there, but maybe she was!!

So let me introduce you to the Johnson Cousins:

(L-R) Top: Jeremy (17), Jessie (18), Joseph (19), Jared (22)
Bottom: Julles (3), Jenna (15), Jaclyn (10), Jordan (15), Jillian (4), and Jason (14)


And of course, we ALWAYS have to have a silly picture!!! This one is especially funny to us because it shows their personalities.

I would have to concur with Shirley when I say that they are definatly some "beauties" in my book!!! I am so thankful for such a loving wonderful family!!

2 comments:

keri said...

great pics...i didn't realize ALL the grandkids were 'j's!!! i hope your thanksgiving was fabulous, i guess your not on a big ship to mexico!! dang it. see you soon
smiles

Jessica said...

What a great picture, that is so neat that all of the grandkids names start with 'j'!

Hey, I want to send you a Christmas card. Could you email me your address?
andyandjessie@gmail.com

thanks!! :-)