Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gobble, Gobble!!!

Today, I made these fun cupcakes for Thanksgiving treats of the girls friends!! They were easy to do, and taste yummy!! I found the idea on familyfun.com, under thanksgiving ideas. The kids thought they were super cute, however... they ate them with all the "fun" things off of them!! The heads and wings are those 100 calorie pack's of Sandies, the feathers are Candy Corn's as well as the beak, which is just the white tips. The waddle of these cute little guys is just a piece of fruit roll up, and the eye is just a dot of black decorating gel. The frosting is supposed to be chocolate as well as chocolate cake, but seeing that I am the only one in my family that enjoy's chocolate flavored conffections, I had to do a yellow butter cake, and color my vanilla frosing brown, but they turned out just as cute as the one in the picture!

My Thanksgiving post will be later on in the week... I have a ton to finish today!!! Lots of love, and thanks to you all!!

1 comment:

Katie Petersen said...

How fun! They turned out great! You are such a cute mom, always doing creative and fun things with your kids! I love the twilight post too =) That was an awesome night! Have a great Thanksgiving!