Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My super fun night with friends...

So, Friday night I had my long awaited girls night out with my gal pal's and went to Twilight!!! Thanks to Katie, we got our tickets last month, and have been sooo very excited!!! Our movie was at 7:00, so we headed to the theater with time to hang out. Yes, we are crazy... we got there at 5:00, but only after a stop at the local candy store Alvey's in the mall to get my favorite Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears!!! I got there, and a group of our gang had gotten us a cherry spot in line!! We only had 2 other groups in front of us, and it was awesome!! We were worried that they had oversold the theater, and so we wanted NO risk of not getting in!!! We were glad we got there early though, because by 6 the line was out the door, and around the back of the building!!!

This was the start of our group, it grew a bit while we were waiting for 6:10!!



Our super awesome friend Jill went on a food run and got us some pizza and bread sticks to snack on while we waited! We didn't want to JUST eat theater food, that would cause for some sick stomachs!!! While we were eating, one of the managers came and asked us if we "snuck that in", and we looked at her and said "no, we just brought it in!" She told us that there is a sign on the door that states, "No outside food, or drink allowed", and Jill then turned to her and said that if we had to get rid of it, she would be cleaning up popcorn puke!!! We all got a giggle, when she didn't make us take it out... we think it is because we are older than she is. The funniest thing, is they let us take it into the movie theater while we watched!!! So we smelled popcorn, pizza and garlicy breadsticks the whole movie!! YUM!

Pizza, Drinks, Girl Friends, Chatting... could it get any better??!!

We got all decked out with our drinks (that may have been a little to big for the bladder!!), and they let us be seated at 6:10, what a funny time that was, watching Katie running for her covetted seat, only to find out while sitting down quickly, that her chair was broken!! She stayed in it the whole movie though... it is in the middle of the first upper row, where no one is in front of you and you get a bar to rest your feet on!!! Keri and I also scored a bar to rest our feet on as well!!! GREAT SEATS!!!

Katie showing us her BROKEN favorite seat!!!


It was a great night, I enjoyed chatting with these two lovely ladies who sat next to Keri and I!! We don't ever really have the chance to really chat, and I got to know more about them!!!

The movie was awesome! I loved it, I think!! There were parts that I wished would have been different, but for the whole, it was very, very FABULOUS!!! Jasper's face made the whole theater errupt with laughter everytime he was on the screen, he looked as if he were is pain, or as Bethany put it, constipated!!! James, who in the books didn't interest me at all, seeing that he was the evil man in the book, WAS HOT!!! Edward was in my opinion a great cast for the role, and Bella was a spittin image of what I imagined her as in the book! The only disappointment for me was that they stopped with book 1!!! I would have sat there all night for the whole series!! Now, I wait... as patiently as I can until the next ones come out!!

Thanks to Jonathan, who hung out with the kids, and kept everyone entertained, and in one piece while I was out!! He is an amazing husband who I am very greatful for!!!

Thanks to my wonderful friends that shared this experience with me, I had a blast with you and can't wait to do it again!!! All the pictures in this post are from other friend's blog's... My camera was too big to take with me!!! So thank you Emily and Katie for letting me take from your posts!!!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I thought James was HOT too! Some good eye candy in that movie!

theamazingjohnsons said...

How fun! That's cool that they let you take the pizza in. I'll bet all the other movie goers were jealous!