Monday, October 20, 2008

Christmas Card Extravaganza coming up again...

YEAH!!! I just got the emails from Amy for our next girls night out. It is our second annual Christmas Card Extravaganza and it is on November 12. I am so excited, but I can't pick which card I want to make, this year she is giving us 4 to choose from. Decisions, decisions!!!


This kit is made with Stampin' Up designer paper. Each sheet is double sided so that you can pick what cute side you want showing.

This one is a favorite of mine! It is a "pull-out" card. I love how cute they are, and how fun they would be to make. You get to color your letters in, and I love to color!!!

This one is the "Snowflake Window" card. It is super cute, and looks fun to make. I think this one might be the least complicated one to do.

Now, this is one of my serious fav's. It is such a classic looking card, and I think it is just beautiful! The tree is embossed, how pretty is that going to be??

Thanks to Amy and all her fabulous creative ladies who think up of all these fabulous cards. I don't know what I would do without them... oh wait, I wouldn't create anything... i am a total copier!!

I sent out a mass e-mail to those of you in my "gno group" and I hope you got the info. If not, and you would like the info emailed again, let me know!! For those of you who are not in our "gno group", and you would like to venture to Providence for an evening of great girl fun, let me know and I will get you the info asap! I have to have the final count to Amy by Sunday, October 26. I am way excited about this fun night ahead of us!!!

3 comments:

Joel's Family said...

Jamie,
Did you kick me out of your club? I never got a email, o well, I guess I am not with the it crowd no more. The cards look way cute and looks like they are going to be a hit.

Erin said...

I personally love the bottom 2. I am so jealous! I haven't made cards in a while, but I LOVE it! Have a ton of fun!

Jessica said...

I love making cards too! I wish we lived closer :-) They are all so cute, great job!