Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A big blogger welcome to...

my friend Keri. Keri has now joined the addicting world of blogging, after being in blogger jail(I guess now if you start a blog, but don't post asap, they put your account under investigation for a few days)!! Keri lives a few houses down from me, and we have become good friends in the two years I have been here. Our girls are best friends too!!! She is the neighborhood stylist as well!!



(Kennadee, Miss Keri, and Mike Mumm)

So, now you can know who I talk about when I mention Miss Keri!! You can check out her blog, and get to know her and her cute family!! She also has a salon cookbook blog, if you'd like to check that out, it has some great recipes on it.

1 comment:

Joel's Family said...

It is about time! That is pretty exciting. She will love it.