Thursday, September 18, 2008

Upcoming Girls Night Out!!



October's Girls Night Out is planned!! We are going to be doing "Gift Bags Galore", Amy has these cute bags that you make out of scrapbook paper! The bag in this picture is made out of only TWO 12x12 papers, plus some add on's to make it even more cute!! Stampin' Up has some really cute paper's in this catalog, and I love the different possibilities there are!!

So, here are the details:

When: Wednesday, October 8

Time: 7:00 p.m

Where: The GNO house (which is what the new neighbor said, when I told her where I lived!)

If any of you are needing some girl time, and can make it... you are welcome!! She will send home the template with you as well!!! FUN, FUN times!!

2 comments:

Kendall said...

I wish I could come! How fun!!! Will you tell me how to make them, I would love to do that here in CA!! Let me know! Thanks!

amber said...

I wish I lived closer! I keep thinking of starting a little craft/girls nite group but it just sounds like too much work! I wish someone who lived close to me would just invite me to one!!!!