Thursday, September 18, 2008

Costumes... check!!

Well, the job of getting the kids Halloween costumes is now done!! Last year, we waited WAY to long, and had a hard time getting what they wanted!! So, doing the shopping right after the stores stock the shelves is the best bet... especially in Logan. We went to Wal Mart yesterday for a light bulb and allergy medicine, and left spending WAY more than we planned. (does that ever happen to anyone else besides me??) But, we couldn't pass up the chance to get the girls exactly what they wanted!!!

Here is what they BOTH chose:
The Dress:

The wig... I never thought I would actually buy one of these for my little girls!!

The microphone... every little diva needs one!!

The whole shabang!!!

The BIG Hanna double take!!!

So, on Halloween we are going to have two little Hannah's running around our house!! I would love to take a picture of the two of them in their little costumes to post... however, I would never be able to get them off them and the hair would be a rats nest and the microphone would no longer be glittery!! So, we'll have to wait until Halloween to do that! But, I thought I would share ourl little find.

This was the conversation that was had on the way home from Wal Mart in the car...

Beene: "Daddy, I am so excited to be Miley Cirus... are you going to be the prince again?"

Daddy: "She doesn't have a prince sweety, she has a daddy and a brother!"

Beene: "Well ok, then can you find a Hannah's daddy costume to buy?"

Mommy: "I could probably get a Billy Ray Cyrus costume online..."

Daddy: "No you couldn't!!"

Beene: "Daddy, that isn't very nice!"

Couldn't you just see Jonathan with Billy Ray hair?? That would be priceless!!! I have yet to be told what I am supposed to be... I guess that I will find out sooner or later!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I can't wait to see the little Hannah's - make sure they come to my house!

Joel's Family said...

That's funny. You are on top of things girl. I am sure kesten will want to be a cowboy. I think your hubby should totally be billy ray. it would be HOT...

Anonymous said...

Perfect choice..! I lilke these Halloween costumes.

Erica said...

I can't wait to see them. Did they really need wigs? They are already super-blonds! It will be hilarious. I, myself, will have two little Buzz Lightyears... we should take a picture of them together.