Monday, August 4, 2008

Strong and Growing!!

My girlas went to the dr today for thier well checks! I love that I can take them in at the same time and get them out of the way! Yes, I should have taken them in May when there birthday's were here, but schedules just were to slammed!! But, here are my chica's stats as of today!!

Miss Jillian weighs in at a big 31 pounds, and 41 inches tall, and has 20/20 vision! She is in the 50% for height and 10% for weight! She is tall and skinny!!! She was slipping Julles the answers to the vision test!! :)

Miss Jullios comes in at 27 pounds, and 37 inches tall. She has gotten so much taller, it is amazing to me!! She also has 20/20 vision, probably with the help of her sister! She too is tall and skinny!! I never thought she would be labeled as "tall"!!
I love this picture of my two bundles of joy!! I just can't get enough of them!!! Can you??

1 comment:

theamazingjohnsons said...

How funny, Jillian and Cadence are the same! Cadence weighed 30 pounds at her 4 year check-up and was in the same percentiles! They should definitely be best friends.