Monday, August 4, 2008

Haircut Saturday!!

I was shocked to hear my hubby suggest that we all needed our hair done again!! This coming from the man, who didn't ever want to cut the girls hair! I guess he liked how Keri did the new cuts last time!!! So, Saturday we went to see Miss Keri and she cut their hair again! Julles got to go first this time, and she got to sit on the counter because she was too wiggly in the chair. Then she got to stand up while she finished up! Beene got to go last, and she was sooo excited to sit in the "cool chair". These are my girls with they new styles!


Beene with her "miss keri" pony... she will only let Miss Keri put a pony in her hair!! She actually leaves them in all day!!


We decided to go a little shorter than last time with Julles' hair. I love it, it makes my baby not look like a baby anymore. She looks so big to me now!! I took like 12 pics of her, and my camera has a bad delay on it, and so this is the only one where she was looking at me, and attempting to smile!!


Here is Julles with her hair not flippy! Isn't she quite the poser?? I don't have many pics of her NOT posing!! I think she looks so stinkin cute!! Beene refused to have her picture taken, she was busy watching a movie and eating popcorn!!

Jason also got his hair cut that night, his mom likes to cut his hair, but he HATES her to cut his hair. So, he called in a frantic need and said that it had to be cut by Saturday at 7. So off to the mall we went, with the girls sound asleep! He loves it and is ready to go to Marching Band Camp in Southern Utah! He left today and will be gone until Saturday morning, then the boys leave Satruday night for a family reunion for 10 days!! We will miss them badly!!

1 comment:

theamazingjohnsons said...

They look so cute and I love the ponytails!