Monday, August 4, 2008

Bumbles and Tastefully Simple...

Last Thursday my friend Keri and I hosted a combined party at her house! She did a Bumbles watch party and I did a catalog Tastefully Simple party. It worked out well since the TS food was the refreshments. I really like these products, they are really easy to make, and it doesn't take hardly any time at all! Here are a few of my favorite products of there's!

Beer Bread!! I had to get the Beer from Keri, since I don't own any!! So thanks Miss Keri or should I say... Mike!! But, it is some tastey bread!!! I was glad it was a big loaf, and that there were leftovers!!


Absolutely Almond Pound Cake... WOW!! I could have eaten this whole loaf by my lonesome!! It is quite the treat!!

Simply Salsa mix!! It comes as dried spices and you add it to a can of diced tomatoes, and you have sensational salsa!!


This is the product that sold me to TS, it is Spinach and Herb dip. You mix the seasonings with Mayo, Sour Cream and some cottage cheese and you have a super yummy dip for veggies or crackers!! MMMM.... I have been told that if you put some of the dry seasonings into your scrambled eggs, they taste like gourmet eggs from a 5 star resturaunt.

Since we had the Bumbles party at the same time, I had to get me one, I couldn't go home empty handed! They are really cute bracelet watches. You can interchange your watch face with different bands. They are hooked on by the same little guys that hook necklaces!! They are super cute and fun. It was really hard to choose. There were so many different styles to choose from, which is hard for me seeing I am so indecisive!! But, I finally came down to this cute yellow one, it is kinda chunky, but I love it!!! The face was $15 and the band was $30!

Once again, it was tons of fun getting to see friends and catch up with everyone!! It is amazing how fast time goes by and how much goes on in the mean time! Those of you who weren't able to make it, there will be a next time!! I think next month we are doing a modge podge party! FUN, FUN, FUN!!! I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Skip said...

Jamie; This blog is a great way for me to let your Aunt JoAnn keep up on your family, this way when she talks to your Mom she can put faces with names and kind of "watch" your family grow....keep up the great job!
Skip