Thursday, August 14, 2008

Little Women...

Let me just begin by saying I get approached about buying these eveytime I go to the store, but I always resist! However Jonathan is a big moosh ball and can't say NO to his two girls!!
So, what you are about to see, is purely the doing of thier daddy!!


They are 4 and 3 and have now worn press on nails!! Beene asks me all the time when we go to Macey's and I always tell her maybe for her birthday in a few years, thinking her nails were waaayyy to little for press on's. No... these are MADE for little fingers. They come with the sticky stuff already on them, so you don't have the papers to pull of or anything like that. Julles only wore hers long enough for me to take this picture. They are starting to do things that I didn't think little girs this age get into. I am wrong!! I have a feeling, they are going to be mini-me's and have a drawer full of press on's in every color by the time they are 12!! Then, when high school graduation comes, acrylics here they come!!!

No comments: