Thursday, August 14, 2008

45 odd facts tag!!

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? nope... no moldy cheese for me thanks!!


2. Have you ever smoked heroin? ummm... NO!!


3. Do you own a gun? Yes, several... my husbands!


4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? Carmel Apple Cider


5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? nope, not at all!!


6. What do you think of hot dogs? Only kosher dogs for me please!!


7. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night!


8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? milk or oj


9. Can you do push ups? not if my life depended on it!!


10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring, earrings that Jonathan gave me when we were dating!


11. Favorite hobby? card making, entertaining


12. Do you have A.D.D.? Yes, bad!


13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? that I make bigger deals out of things than really needs to be!


14. Middle name? Ann


15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: Why can't Beene and Julles take turns, my foot itches, and I get to be kidless tomorrow for a bit!


16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: flavored water, lemonade, and coke


17. Current worry right now? the girls fighting


18. Current hate right now? the pain in my finger


19. Favorite place to be? snuggled in bed


20. How did you bring in the New Year? sadly, going to bed right after midnight!!


21. Do you like to travel? yes


22 Name three people who will complete this: you, you, and you...


23. Do you own slippers? yes, they are a must have for me!


24. What color shirt are you wearing? grey


25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? yes, but they are cold in the winter!


26. Can you whistle? yep


27. Favorite color? Beene tells me my favorite color is pink, but I really like yellow!


28. Would you be a pirate? if I could kiss Johnny Depp... Sure!


29. What songs do you sing in the shower? lots of kids songs, because usually my kids are sitting right out of the door.


30. Favorite girl's name? I have two... Jillian and Julles


31. Favorite boy's name? I have three... Joseph, Jeremy, and Jason


32. What's in your pocket right now? a penny and a nickle


33. Last thing that made you laugh? Beene saying to Julles in a very dramatic tone... "Your husband and I are in love!!!" and then she kissed the fridge. (which was Julles husband apparently!!) Do you think we watch too many "mommy and daddy" shows??


34. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't remember my bed sheets as a child!! Sorry!!


35. Worst injury you've ever had? I had my food slammed in the car door, and had to get a cast and use crutches.


36. Do you love where you live? Absolutely!!


37. How many TV's do you have in the house? 2


38. Who is your loudest friend? Gena, you take the cake girl!! But, you totally make a lame party come alive!!


39. How many pets do you have? none, unless you count all the stuffed animal pets my children have.


40. Does someone have a crush on you? Who know's!!


41. What is your favorite book? Anything Mary Higgins Clark


42. What is your favorite candy? Twizzlers or Red Vines and Chocolate covered cinnamon bears


43. Favorite Sports Team? The Reds, because my husband likes them... I don't watch sports.


44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Trying to go to sleep, staring at the ceiling fan, getting really dizzy!


45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Oh man... Julles go back to sleep!

Now, I tag whoever wants to do this fun thing!!

No comments: