Sunday, August 10, 2008

The concensous is in...

So, a gentleman who apparently knows his snakes, has informed me that the snake that is no longer with us in called a bull snake!! He let me know that I didn't improve my rat/mouse problem in killing this creepy guy!! I don't have a rat problem, or a mouse problem, so I don't feel bad!! He also told me that it isn't harmful... but, wouldn't you do the same if you had kids that play in your grass, and your neighbor's grass? I would have Jonathan do it again in a heartbeat!! No question!!
The Bull Snake!! Poor little bunny had no chance!! I wonder how big this snake will be after he gorges himself???
My bloody snake!!
I finally disposed of it on Saturday morning, I figured he was officially dead since he had sat there over night and did not move. He is now in the empty lot across the street, maybe he will be a tastey treat for a bird or something.

No comments: