Monday, August 11, 2008

8-08-08


In honor of the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics being held on 8-8-08 here is a fun tag that I got from my friend Jessica.

8 TV shows I Love to watch:
Greys, Man vs. Wild, October Road, CSI, SVU, Ellen, Dirty Jobs, and Cold Case.

8 restaurants I love:
Olive Garden, Cafe' Rio, Costa Vida, Spaghetti Factory, Coppermill, Formosa, Los Hermanos, and Outback!


8 things that happened today:
cleaned my house, had visiting teachers over, made lunch, picked up prescription at dr's office, waited in line at Wal-Mart pharmacy and check out, went to Macey's to eat dinner, spent too much time on the computer, and get ready for JS meeting tomorrow.


8 things I am looking forward to:
my birthday, the neighborhood dinner at the park, my hair appointment on friday, my niece coming up for school, my 10 year reunion on Satruday, the next girls night, the boys come home from their family reunion saturday night, and eating the carmel apple popcorn I just bought!


8 things I love about Summer:
talking with neighbors outside at night, playing outside in the sunshine, eating popcicles on the porch with the girls, nice evening walks, short sleeved shirts and capri pants, sandals, bbqing, and the long amounts of daylight!


8 Olympic Events I want to see:
whichever events I can catch... whatever number they may be!!


8 things on my wish list:
a new wardrobe, a new car that can fit all 7 of us in it, the girls rooms to be decorated, my bedroom to stay clean for longer than a day, my girls rooms to stay clean for longer than a few hours, be able to get everything done that i need done, and see family more often.


8 people I want to do this same thing:
Emily, Gena, Laurie, Jana, Annika, Bethany, Kendall, and Kris

5 comments:

Joel's Family said...

Way FUN.... glad to see you enjoy some of the things I do. Crazy though, capris are more like pants on me, short legs with what is supposed to be shorter pants well they dont mix with me. When is your next girl night? Have a wonderful week and have a wonderful time at your hair appointment on FRIDAY!!!!!!

Wanna-be-Cowgirl (aka Emily) said...

Did it - done. Kinda fun to think about all those things...

amber said...

I'm glad to see you still love the spaghetti factory! I used to love going there with your fam and getting the spumoni icecream!! There's one in the university mall and Jeff can't stand it and never wants to go there :-(

Kris said...

What a cute post! I'm totally going to do it this weekend!!

Jessica said...

I have forgotten how much we have in common. Everything I read I was agreeing with in my mind. :-)