Monday, July 14, 2008

While Mom and Dad are away...

The kids will play, play, play!! While we were gone, the girls stayed at my sister, Stacey's home. Stace had a great time planned for out littles. My sweet, sweet sister's took them swimming at the Pleasant Grove Pool with all of their cousins on my side of the family except the two oldest. They had sooo much fun, since this was their first time swimming in a big pool, well for Julles it was. Beene had been in a big pool when she was 1 year old, but not since then. Here are some of the picture's that my dad emailed me, my niece Tori is going to email me the ones that she has of them from their camera.


Aunt Stacey and Julles splashing away!!!


Wahoo!!! Julles and Stace going down the slide!! (1 of the million times they went down!!) Julles would not walk up the 4 flights of stairs to go on the slide, so Stacey had to carry her the whole way. Let's just say, Stacey's legs are a little sore!! Good thing that she doesn't weigh very much!!

Katie and Jubbie-doobie


Beene jumping to Abby!!


Beene and Aunt Kristy on the waterslide... again!!!

Kristy brought life jacket's for the girls and Julles would not take it off, even though she was freezing. Stacey kept telling her that if she took it off, she could get all the way under the water, and get warm. Finally, after a long talk, she took it off... and wasn't as cold!

When I picked them up on Saturday, they were very mad at me, and wanted to stay "forever"!! But, when I finally got them in the car, I asked them about swimming and the first thing Beene told me was this: "Mommy, Tori and Grandma didn't wear their swimming suits and they peed their pants!" I called my mom and said, "So, I hear that you and Tori peed your pants at the pool!!" She said, "No... we didn't pee our pants, the girls were sooo cold, that we wrapped them in their towels and held them on our laps, and we got soaked... it looked like we had an accident!" We got the giggles really bad!! I thought that it was funny that was the most important thing she had to tell me.

Thanks to the aunties and the cousins and grandma and grandpa for making their first night away from mommy and daddy a good one. They had so much fun, they have been talking my ear off about it. I hear different versions from each child, but I am getting the drift of what happened.

No comments: