Monday, July 14, 2008

Memory Lane...

The tag that gets everyone involved. I got this from my friend Jessica's blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I have so many memories of us as kids! The one that comes to mind first is when we would have sleepovers at your house, and your dad would make us french toast in the morning. I remember your little dog Molly. Whenever I see a dog that looks like him, I think there is a Molly dog. We had such great times as kids. I love that we are still in touch, and getting to know each other even more through blogging. :-)

Joel's Family said...

Well, there was that one memory from band camp! Dont you remember. Just kidding.
My memory would be just your kindness and just so fun to be around. Pulling your all day projects between doing your joyschool this past year and then hosting your ladies night all on the same day. I dont recommend doing that one again, space it out next time, then hopefully you wont get that horrible headache.

theamazingjohnsons said...

hmmm, where do I begin? I remembered something the other day that I was going to ask you about...do you remember in 10th grade at lunch, how you would always give me those yummy sandwiches your mom made for you?
That was so nice of you.