Sunday, July 13, 2008

Castle Creek Inn

This place is so nice!! I would totally recommend it to anyone looking for a little night away. It is tucked away in the middle of a busy part of town. It is like you are a world away!!! It has a ton of things included into the price of the room!!!


This is the dining area, that you can get lots of fun things out of. It has treats, and movies, popcorn, and drinks!! They had the yummiest 7 Layer Bars ever, and I snuck one after we got back from the concert. I was starving!!! They had all the pop you could drink in a little fridge, they had sparkling cider and lemonade, and other yummy snacks!! In the morning, you can sit in here and have a great breakfast... we opted to go out to breakfast, but the food looked fabulous!!! There was a patio that you could eat on as well, with beautiful plants crawling the walls!!
We scored in the room area!! It wasn't a huge room, but it was very nice and cozy!! We stayed in the Romeo and Juliet room. It had a huge tub, beautiful bedding (that you didn't even want to sit on!!), we even had a great view!!!


Our view from our balcony!! There were beautiful waterfalls, with flowers all over. There was a swing, and a cabana, I am sure you could have a wedding down there. We walked through here before we left Saturday morning!!! It was very nice, and smelled wonderful!!



This is what the castle looked like when we drove in from the concert!!! This is what it looks like at 1 in the morning!!

I am so thankful for my sweety who surprised me with this fun weekend. The pictures from the rest of the weekend, will come shortly!!! But, this is me and my sweety on our fun trip!!!
A great start to a great weekend full of fun, great music, and being together without kids!!!

2 comments:

Joel's Family said...

Gee-wizz,
It looks amazing and it sounds like you had a wonderful time. Where do I sign up to go with you next time without my kids. Ha ha...
I am glad you enjoyed your little get away. It is something you will have to do more often.

theamazingjohnsons said...

That looks sooooo wonderful! I'm glad you had a good time.