Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Concert Part 1!!



Me at Outback!



We had dinner at The Outback, since that is where we had our first date. We had to start the night off with some yummy food so that we didn't have to pay an arm and a leg to get food at the concert! These are my new shades that my sweety got for me! I am lovin them!



The concert was probably the best concert I have EVER been to! It was a fabulous mix of bands that all were amazing in my book! Here are some pics that Jonathan took with his phone.


Cheap Trick!! They were on first! They sang two of my favorite songs of thiers... I want you to want me, and The Flame!! The guitarist (the guy in black) has the coolest guitar collection ever!!! He was throwing tons of guitar picks, but he only threw them to the side sections... we were in the middle!



Heart was next... They were AMAZING!!! Anne (the one in black and silver) sounds live, just the same as on the cd's. Nancy (the one with the blue guitar) is still as gorgeous as ever, and kicks some major booty in the guitar playing area!!! The other guitarist... (the guy) also tours with Stevie Nicks! Jonathan liked these ladies the best of the three, he'd never seen them before and LOVED them. Something I never knew... They are sisters!! I never put two and two together!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh what a great concert line-up. I lOVE Heart and Journey! Looks like you guys had a blast. :-)