Sunday, July 20, 2008

I've been Hanah Montanaized...

So, I didn't think this would happen until my girls were a little older. However... after watching this show on Disney Channel two times, they were hooked!! They LOVE her and everytime they see anything that has anything to do with her, they scream..."Hannah Montana!!" So, you can understand why I don't like to go to the clothing section of Wal-Mart, seeing that she has a line of clothes there. Beene wants a HM backpack for school, and lots of shirts. Julles just wants to sing like her all the time.

Jonathan bought the girls a HM movie and I have seen it more times in the last week than I have ever watched any movie we own. They both dance with her and sing with her as the credits role in the begining.

I have caught myself singing aloud the past week "The best of both worlds" as I have been cleaning. I knew that Disney was going to be huge at our house, I just had no idea it would be shows like this!! I love that they love it, and even though the songs are a little too catchy... I like it too!!!

2 comments:

Jana Nickle said...

Join the group...Me too! LOVE HM!!!Even love "Miley" too!

Wanna-be-Cowgirl (aka Emily) said...

Yea - been there. We just attended the Miley Cyrus Stadium of Fire concert. Pretty soon, you'll start seeing all the re-runs of her show - 3 times - then, her CD will be the only one that's listened to in the car. It only gets worse!