Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cousin's Night!!!

My cousins and sister's and I are always saying whenever we see eachother at family gatherings, that we need to get together without parents. Well, we never get around to it! Jonathan took the boys to the Police concert last night and so it was just my girls and I at the house. I took that as an opportunity to have a cousin night.

We are all really busy, so not all of us could be there... but it was great anyhow! It ended up being my great sister Kristy and her 4 kids, and my cute cousin Jana and her two kidlets. Of course I was there, since it was at my house!! It was fun! We ate, watched 27 Dresses, talked, played games (and learned that Rack-o takes a really long time!) and just caught up on our lives. We had lots of laughs and the kids had a blast. They were all laughing so hard we could hear them from upstairs. The little girls played dress-up, and the bigger kids played game cube. They all went out to the playground and hung out! Everyone was sad when the fun had to end at 10:30, when Jana and her fam left. Kristy's family stayed the night and we were up until 1 in the morning.

I was supposed to take photo's to post on here, but honestly we were having so much fun just chatting that I didn't end up taking any. Next time, someone is going to be assigned to be the photographer. We needed Tori there, to capture the moments that were precious!!

We were all three so glad that we had this night, it was nice catching up and remembering the old times and looking forward to the new times!! Thanks again to Jana, for bringing your cute kids all the way up to stinky Logan, I loved having you here!! Thanks to Kristy and her kidlets for coming and playing games with us, and having a slumber party!! I loved every minute of it and will remember it forever!! We will definatly have to do this again, soon!! I hope more of us cousins can be there! When we were little, we all used to be so close and HAD to see eachother as much as we could, and now that we have families of our own, it takes a lot to get us together!! It is well worth the effort! I love you guys to pieces!!! Until next time...

2 comments:

Jana Nickle said...

Oh Jame,
I had a great time on Saturday!!! My kids really enjoyed themselves too! It was so nice to just to chill, relax, laugh, talk...It was great! We absolutly need to do it again. Thank you for all the prep work even though you had been under the weather a bit and the food was great by the way...Oh and your house is sooo cute. You have it decorated so cute and cozy. I love it...
Thanks again for the invite..We will see you soon!! 4SURE!!
Jana

Joel's Family said...

What a great little auntie you are. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Have a wonderful 24th weekend. Dont do anything I wouldn't do!