Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Concert Part 2...

The headlining band was Journey! They were awesome! The new front man is a great entertainer, and really got in with the crowd! Here are some pictures of the Journey spot!


Me and my sweety, waiting for the band to come on!! It was timed just right, the set up was still sunny, then the concert it was dark, and super fun!



We were all standing up and singing at the top of our lungs!! It was REALLY loud and amazing!



Niel Schon, the lead guitarist, has to do a solo in every song, it gets kinda old, but this is him in one of his shining moments!

So, after they sang their hearts out, they left the stage... we all screamed and yelled until we were horse! They came back out and sang "Faithfully". We were singing and all of the sudden I felt something hit me in the arm! I looked down, and found this guitar pick on the ground! I gave it to Jonathan since he brought me to this fabulous place!

This is kinda blurry, but still... its a Journey guitar pick! On one side, it has the Journey symbol on it, and then you flip it over...

Again... kinda blurry! But, it is signed by Niel Schon! But, cool just the same!!

It was funny because during this final song, I looked around are there was an older couple in back of us making out, and then in front of us there was a couple making out, and then there were just those drunkards that were just wack-o!!! It was very fun and I'll never forget it!!!

No comments: