Monday, June 9, 2008

Yumm-o!!

Today, my husband took me to my favorite place for lunch. I hadn't eaten anything for breakfast, so I was nice and hungry! He took us to Costa Vida for some yummy yummy mexican food! If I could eat like this everyday in Mexico, I would be there tomorrow! They are having a customer appreciation thing where you can get a Big Kahunna Burrito for only $5. They are HUGE!!! But, they are delicious at the same time. So, it was a Big Kahunna lunch for me, and I am stuffed. For those of you who have never had one of these gigantic things, it has your choice of meat, beans (but I omit them), rice, cheese and red or green sauce. Then, you can get it smothered, which for me is the only way to roll. Green sauce topped off my yummy lunch. Jonathan was pretty bumbed though! NO PICO TODAY!! was what he was told as he was getting to the end of assembly line. They didn't want to chance anyone getting sick because of the salmonilla poisoning. The manager came around and asked him how his taco was without the pico, and he told him it was managable, but that he'll be glad when it is back. Usually, he gets his pico and mine! So, he was doublely upset! The kids love that place because they get rice and beans and Beene gets a quesadilla, which she loves. Today, they gave them a sopapilla, and it was most delicioso!

No comments: