Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tuna butta anyone?

So, yesterday Julles was getting the cheese bucket out of the fridge(I keep a cool whip container of shredded cheese in the fridge at all times), for the 12th time that day. I was frosting cookies for my nursery lesson and heard her ask, "Mom, who is this?" When she says "who" she means "what", and so without looking at her I said, "do you mean what is this?" and she said, "Is this tuna butta?" At first I didn't even grasp what she said, I looked over at her and she had the jar of Miracle Whip in her hands. I asked her to tell me again what it is, and she said, "This is tuna butta!" I guess she thinks I only use miracle whip for tuna, so that is what she associates it with. So, now you have a new name for your good ol' handy jar of Miracle Whip... TUNA BUTTA!!!

I love the things that kids come up with! They amaze me with the things that they put together. I love how thier little brains work.

No comments: