Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Some of my favorite things as of today!!

The following are just some things that I have been totally LOVING the past week! This is kinda random, and this post has everything to do with food, but I LOVE them just the same!


My friend brought a bag of these yummy chips to our playgroup last week. I thought it strange to bring salsa flavored chips to share with kids... but, the kids ate the entire bag. So, a few days later I went to Subway and got some to eat with my sandwich, and I LOVE THEM!!! Not only do I love them, my kids ate almost the whole bag, leaving me with just a few. We bought a big bag, and they are almost gone. Beene likes to put shredded cheese on them and eat them as a snack. MIGHTY TASTEY!!!


So, since I get migraines like mad, I have to be careful with what I drink. Therefore no caffiene for me! My favorite drink of all time is coke, and so this is my new favorite! I am also glad that I like this because I don't let my kids drink caffiene either, so they can now share my love for coke!! Now, if only resturaunts would start to carry it, that would be great!


This is a PLUOT, it is a mix between a plum and an apricot, they are SUPER yummy and I love when I can find them. Usually it is a summer/fall fruit you can find. They come in different colors and sizes, and they are delish! I love them, my kids love them, and my husband loves them. I got a huge box of them at Sam's Club for only $6! We have almost eaten them all and we've only had them a few days!

So, there you have it, my fav's for the week! You might want to try them if you haven't, you may just add a new treat to your likings!








2 comments:

theamazingjohnsons said...

There's an awful lot of food posts going on here. Um, are you pregnant? JUST KIDDING! I only say that because I am and everytime I read your blog you make me hungry!!!

The Johnson J's!! said...

Just for the record... I"M NOT PREGNANT!!! I just like to cook, and eat. I am starting to watch what I eat a little more, so I am cutting out certain foods, and replacing them with better ones.