Monday, June 30, 2008

Silly little girl...

Oh boy the past two days have been quite surprising with Julles!! Yesterday, we were all sitting in the family room watching a movie, the boys were even there! I looked around and sitting on the couch were Jonathan, Beene, and Jason... on the little couch was Joseph (half asleep) and on the recliner was Jeremy. But, where was Julles. I was looking everywhere for her, calling and everything. I was walking through Beene's room for the billionth time and I said, "Julles Gabrielle... Where are you??" I hear a faint, "I'm in here!" She was inside the toy box turned dress up box with the lid closed!!! I opened it and she said, "no mom, I want it closed!!! Luckily there are holes in the back of the box, I don't know how long she had been in there. I thought that she was in the basement playing. I grabbed my camera and snapped a picture and got her out of there asap!!

Then, today I was checking everyones blog's and Beene came in asking for a drink. I went into the kitchen and this is what I found!! Julles had climbed up the drawers to get up on the counter so that she could get her animal cookies. She said, "I need a snack!" I once again grabbed my camera and snapped a picture and got her down asap!!

Man, she has never done things like this!! I thought this stage was in the 1-2 year old age! I guess I have my hands full!!

1 comment:

Joel's Family said...

I am so glad that my kids aren't the only ones that are doing these things lately. Dont you love it?