Sunday, June 29, 2008

Family Painting Time...

One of the girls favorite things to do for "family time" is to water color with their daddy!! He get's right in there and will paint anything they ask him to. On this day, they were all hard at work, painting thier masterpieces!!

Daddy and his girls painting away!!!


Again, hard at work... painting and painting!!
Beenie's final masterpiece... the happy faced pumpkin!!! You can see it... right??


Julles painting style is more abstract!!! She just slaps a bunch of different colors on there and calls it good!!! She calls this one, "mommy". It is just beautiful!!!

1 comment:

Joel's Family said...

Your are such a HOOKER!!! HA-HA I didn't know you had a blog. How much fun. Yeah, I will be stalking you as well. Sorry I missed your party, I know it so wasn't a party with out me!
Your blog is way cute....