Friday, June 13, 2008

Our Home...

I have been asked by a few people to post a picture of our home. So, this is one that I took today. I had to wait until our lawn had been mowed and the weeds pulled and out of the way!
We live on a street called Grandview Drive, because we are supposed to have a grand view of the valley... but you have to go one more street down to get that view of Cache Valley. However, we do have a beautiful view of the mountains in our backyard! This is the mountain behind our house. We have a great mountain breeze at night and we haven't had to turn the air on more than a few days so far! Anyway... this is the place we call home! We love it and hope to be here for a long time!

2 comments:

Jana Nickle said...

Pretty Home Jame!! Ive never been there...Its beautiful!

Kendall said...

wow! I love it! I want to see the inside now!!