Saturday, June 14, 2008

My new purses!!

So, I went to the party on thursday and had a really hard time deciding! Wow, she brought like 100 bags with her and they were all so stinkin cute, I carried like 5 around with me until I decided. I didn't want anyone to take the ones that I liked! I only bought one, but I ended up winning the drawing... so I ended up with two, really cute, fun bags!!! Here they be!! I really love them. Jonathan doesn't love them so much, because they are so different from my leather purses I have always had, but I don't care! I love them, and that is all that matters. She had so many cute fabrics and designs, I could have bought like 5 or 6 of them. I have a friend that did just that! She left with 5 bags and then came back a little bit later with her husband to get one for her mother in law for her birthday!

This was my "purchase" purse, and it is big and has lots of pockets on the inside for lots of fun things. I can use it as a purse and (I swore I would never do this, before I had kids, but) a diaper bag. My sister's used to tell me, "you'll understand when you have kids" and I just didn't believe them.

This was my "winner" purse. I really like this one too!! It is shorter than the other one, and only has one pocket on the inside and then one on the outside! I didn't get this one until friday, so I already had my other one packed up like 15 minutes after I got home from the party! So, I guess I'll have to switch them around from time to time! These cute things are washable as well!

No comments: