Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh how lovely is the morning!!!

Today, I woke up and it was COLD in my house!! Yeah!!! I have been trying not to turn on the A/C and just keep the blinds closed and the fan's on, then at night, open the window's. However, on sunday... we almost got heat stroke, INSIDE!!! It was 89 in our house. That is not right, it was hotter in our house than outside. So, we turned the air on and waited, and waited. It didn't ever cool down. The same thing on monday, waiting and waiting. So, I was talking to my handy sister, and she said that we should change our air filter. I didn't know you should change them... now I do. So yesterday, I purchased two air filters, came home and changed it, and it was DIRTY!!! But, I am glad I did... my A/C works great now!!! Oh how happy I was this morning to turn the air up, cause it was sooo cold.

Thanks Stace for giving me the courage to do this without having my husband do it! She does everything herself, from changing out her dishwasher, to changing faucet's and air filters. I learn so much from you, Stacey and I appreciate you being a W-O-M-A-N!!!! You are a hero in my eye's!!! Oh, and my family thanks you deeply... now there will be no more comments like, "Mommy, it is soooo hot!"

No comments: