Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I know it's only June...

and school doesn't start until August! But, I am proud to say that I have gotten our Fall Semester of Joy School planned out. Our group lost our leader, who was a joy school verteran, and we just followed her way last year. This year, we are on our own. Last year, we were just kind of thrown into it, not being very prepared... so this year I am making sure that we are as prepared as we can be. I went through and figured out what day's the school district will be out, and got our day's off coordinated. I figured out days for school, and things like that. Now all we have to do is find one more teacher, and we will be good! We are going to have a meeting soon to figure out what lesson's we are teaching and things like that!

I am sooo excited for this new school year to start. I love teaching these cute kids, and this year... Julles get's to go to school as well. We are doing it three days a week, and I don't know what I am going to do when it is not my turn to teach, and I have so much time alone! I am going to have to find something fun to do. Oh what fun!!!

1 comment:

amber said...

Hi! I was very excited to find your blog. Yes, i blog-stalk people! This is Amber (Harris) Wolf. We just moved back to UT-i think you still here, right? Email me when you get a chance so we can catch up! ambnjeff@msn.com