Sunday, June 29, 2008

Little Girl's Garden's!!!

The girls have been begging us for a "garden" for a few weeks, so we took them to Lowes and they picked out some flowers. It was my first ever planting of flower's experience I have ever had. It was fun! The girls had a total blast!

This is a planter that I have by my front door, and I think when the flowers start to thrive, it will be really pretty!
This is the girls garden in our backyard. We have this flower bed that didn't have anything in it, so we planted 4 rows of flowers in it. This is only half of the big ol' thing!! Don't mind the rubber ducky on the window well grate! The first row has little red flowers in it, the second has red/white/pink flowers in it and the third and fourth have little purple flowers in them. It is hard for me to remember to water them everyday with the plant food! But, I am hoping not to let them die! Off to the left of the flower bed, you can see a gigantic rock on the patio... I dug that out of one of the places I planted a flower!! Obviously they didn't take the rocks out before puting the bark in!!

No comments: