Sunday, June 29, 2008

Girls Night Success...

Wednesday night I had our last neighborhood girls night until September. It was tons of fun, and we made super cute cards. Amy always has the cutest things for us to make! We love her tons and appreciate all the fun girls nights she gave us!! The following are the cards that we made!

I am glad that she did this one, I have this stamp set and I never know what to do with it!!! It is a little out of focus, but the bottom says "eat cake" and the light blue piece of paper has "happy birthday" stamped all across it!



I love this one, I think it is one of my favorite birthday cards that I have done yet!! I love this "B" stamp set. You can do lots with it!


This was by far my favorite card of the night! It is so stinkin cute with these colors and I love that it is a "just because" type of card!!!

Thanks to Amy again, for making our year of Girls Nights something to look forward to! It was also fun because my sister Stacey and her girls were able to come and partake of this fun night!

1 comment:

Wanna-be-Cowgirl (aka Emily) said...

Loved Girls Night! You are so nice to have it at your house every month - seriously! I can't wait to see what we make next month...I only hope that the conversation after the card making is as enjoyable (and funny) as it was on Wednesday! I know you know what I'm taking about...