Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fun Purses!!!

Tomorrow night, I am going to my friend Keri's home for a galpal purse party! I am way excited because Keri went to one of these last month and got a super cute bag, that I am totally inlove with!!! I am putting her site on my blog because she has such cute stuff, she has things from small bags, medium bags, big bags, diaper bags, and a giant tote! These are all handmade, and I think I am really going to like them.
Here is a link to her site, she is based here in Cache Valley, but I think you can order online as
I can't choose between these two! Which would you choose? These are just a glimpse of how cute her bags are!
The Megan or The Judi

2 comments:

Jana Nickle said...

I like the green and black!!
Thanks for your comments on my blog!!!

theamazingjohnsons said...

Those are so cute! What a tough choice. I think I like the brown and pink one. It would match with my pink wallet and my pink cell phone. :) Plus, I just like those colors together.