Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Jillian!!!


My little Jillian Sadie Johnson a.k.a Beene, was born on May 12, 2004 at 8:30 a.m. after 3 hard hours of pushing! She was screaming like crazy!!! She was a little grunty and after being with mommy for a few hours, they took her away because she wasn't breathing very well. She almost had to be sent to Primary Childrens, after only being alive a few hours. They got her breathing under control and she was able to stay in Logan with us. She was in the NICU for 5 days and then finally came home to us. It was a very exciting time. Being the first baby for me, I held her constantly and would never put her down. I rarely showered unless we were going out so that I could hold her. She grew fast, and she was such a happy baby. She makes me so happy, and when I am sad, all I have to do is look at her smile!!!

She loves to be awake, and is moving until she falls asleep at night. She loves her family and loves being a big sister. She is very helpful and enjoy's cleaning her room, and helping me unload the dishwasher. She tells me she is now 4, so she is a mommy like me. She loves to snack and could eat all day if I let her. She loves to be outside and play with her friends. She loves Disney Princesses and pretends all the time that they are here playing at our house. WE LOVE YOU BEENIE, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!