Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday to my baby!!


Well, my baby is 3!! Here is a little about my baby Julles, some of you may know all these things, others may not! 362 days after her sisiter Jillian was born, Julles Gabrielle Johnson was joined us on May 9, 2005 at 5:38 p.m. She was 4 weeks to the day early, and she was so teeny! She had the cord wrapped around her neck several times and had to be bagged as soon as the cord was cut. The nurse moved very quickly and got her breathing. She was a off color and not breathing on her own very well. They had me hold her for a short few seconds before whisking her off to the NICU. She stayed in the NICU for 2 long weeks. She had to be intubated, and had help breathing for a few days. She was on oxygen even after coming home. She didn't want to eat, and so she was fed by tubes. Then, she decided it was time to eat from a bottle. There were many trips to the hospital, for feedings and visits. Finally, 2 weeks to the day of being born... she was able to come home. What a joy she has been in our family. She grew very fast. I remember the day she was able to wear normal newborn clothes. She wore a purple onsie and shorts from Old Navy! She spent a lot of time in her carseat and little bed, because Beene was a livewire and had to be chased constantly. Luckily, she enjoyed herself in her cozy little places, and was a great baby! She grew fast, and copied everything that her sister did. She quickly came to hold her own against her sister, and didn't let her pick on her much.

She loves food, and isn't too picky! She is almost always humming or singing at the top of her lungs! She loves to do things "her very own self" and most of the time doesn't need my help. I love her so much and love to see her change and grow. I can't believe that it has been 3 wonderful years since I first held her in my arms. She cracks me up with the things that she says and the things that she does. She is a bright shining star in our family and we love her very much. Happy Birthday to our sweet little Noodle Baby!!!

1 comment:

Kendall said...

She looks just like you!!!