Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My baby is getting sooo big...

Well, today is my Beenie's last day of Joy School for the year. I am sad, but happy! I can't believe she will be done after today. I keep telling her its her last day today and she is getting upset with me saying, "Mom, I know... you telled me that last night!" She is excited, and just wants to get there.

She is so smart and has learned so much this year. She is a sponge and she amazes me with the things that she remember's. She had such a great time this year, made some good friends, and learned some very fun things. I am so proud of her, she is just one amazing kiddo!!

I know, you would think that she was graduating high school or something, but it is just her first year of Joy School. Her graduation is next monday. I will have pictures and a total rundown of what happens.

I love my girls! (if you couldn't tell already!)

No comments: