Thursday, April 17, 2008

So proud of myself....

Jonathan and the boys have always been the Lego builder's in the family because I usually get intimidated by them. Well, Jonathan got this cool huge helicopter that has a motor in it. He started it like 5 times and would get it organized and then put it all away for a later time. So, one night he started to do it again and got the base of it done. Then, he started to realize that the instruction's were 60 pages long. He was only on page 2. There was lots to do, so I decided I would do it for a while. I DID IT ALL, all 60 pages of the book! To top it all off, the motor worked and the blades move when you turn it on and when you turn the switch the other way, it shoots missles. I was so proud of myself, I had to take a picture of it and show you all. The biggest lego set I had done before that was a little bird for Beene's nursery before she was born. So, you can see why this was such a "moment" for me. I did have to ask Jonathan for help a few times, but he said that I could take all the credit.
So, introducing my huge Lego Helicopter.......

It was very complicated, and took me like 3 hours. So, I had to have proof of my hard work!!