Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hallelujah!!!

So, yesterday was an exciting day for me. I have been trying to talk Jonathan into getting Beene's hair cut for, well forever. She has had one hair cut, and that was last year by HIM and his scissors from his pocket knife. It was barely a trim, and she has kind of had a mullet (a cute one, but a mullet non the less!!) Well, he has told me no, for the last while, and then to our surprise she asked us for one on friday last week. So, because she asked and not me offering it up, he said yes. So, my good friend Keri (who the kids call Miss Keri), is a fabulous hair stylist and she fit them into her schedule yesterday. They were so excited and Beene really wanted to sit in the cool chair at Miss Keri's work that could go up and down. So, since this is their first "professional"(no offense Kristy) haircut... I had to take the camera!!! They look so stinkin cute!! She curled it and put cute pony's in and they thought they were just beautiful!!!


The "before" of Beene in her cape and the cool chair. The "during" of Julles (who would not hold still, she is my child and has to watch everything that is going on.) and Miss Keri doing her magic.


The beautiful girls for an "after" picture. The were sitting in the "brain washing" chair. (the chair with the thing on it that they put on you for perms and colors.) That is what Keri said a little girl called it once and it has stuck. I like it, it is very fitting!! Anyway... Daddy approved and thinks that his girls are still very beautiful. I had individual pictures of them with them standing up, but they were really fuzzy, I think I forgot to turn on my flash!!! Oh well!! We saved their first snippets of hair and Keri taped them together and we wrote their names on the tape. They thought that was pretty cool. Anyway, now they will look beautiful for the funeral on Saturday. Thanks to Keri for being such a great friend and hooking us up!!! You are awesome!!! I am next when she get's back from Disneyland!