Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Girls Night Out... again!!

Hey, its that time again... that's right, Girls Night Out is tomorrow. This month has been a little full of ups and downs and so I haven't posted anything about it. We are making these cute little mini scrap books that Amy makes out of CD cases. They are super easy, and fun to make. I can't wait. We are going to have 13 of us there, and that is a huge turn out for us. I am definatly going to take pictures and post them on thursday. Amy had a class at her house a few years ago and we made one for Father's Day. This year it will be a Mother's Day theme. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

I am making chicken salad for my treat to bring. Last time we had a TON of sweet treats, so this time, I thought I would do something not sugary!! I like how I said "bring something", since it is at my house!!

Well, I have to go and get my house ready for company. It is nice that I have this once a month, because my house is generally straightened up, but once a month it get's a good deep clean.

No comments: