Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to a special mommy!!!

Today is my mom's birthday, she is turning "26"! (wink, wink) I am so lucky to have her in my life. She is a phenominal mom, wife, and a wonderful grandma. She is always there to listen to us when we need to talk, and always is there to give us loves when we need them. I am so blessed to have her as my mom. My kids adore her and can't wait to go to her house every week. She is a hard worker, and is loved by everyone she meets. She is funny, and there is never a dull moment when she is around!!

Here's our special birthday song, that she sings to us every year on our birthdays...

My name is zoom and I live on the moon
I just came down to sing you this tune
Hey Mommy, its your birthday... today!!!

Here's to another great year mom!!

No comments: