Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Driving "Miss Beenie" and "Miss Drooly"

My kids LOVE car rides... well actually I should say, I LOVE CAR RIDES!!! I always know that when I need a little rest time with my kids that I can put them in the car and they will zonk out within 15 minutes of driving around if I get the right time of day. Well, on this particular day, I needed to "take a ride" really badly. So, I got them in the car and started to drive. I didn't care what they were wearing (I really did dress them in cute outfits in the morning and by this time they had changed their clothes about a hundred times...) Julles was in Beene's doggy nightgown, and Beene was in her yellow shirt (that she wears as jammies) and her purple see through ballet skirt and her beautiful sunglasses, oh and their smelly princess shoes!!! This is what I found when I got out of the car to get them when we returned home!!!


"Miss Beene" the diva, if you look closely she has her eyes totally closed!!!


"Miss Drooly" (because she drools when she sleeps in her seat!)
She had to hold the water bottle!!!
Aren't they just the cutest things you ever saw??? They take after me and my mom, we can fall asleep in the car anytime! Luckily I don't get tired when I am in the driver's seat, but when I am a "passenger" it is just a matter of when I fall asleep.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Total. Divas.

(Which is NOT a bad thing, in my book!)

theamazingjohnsons said...

Do you ever wonder why you even bother getting your kids dressed in the morning? I know I do. They never end the day dressed in the same thing they started with.